Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Walk

West Haven has a pumpkin walk every year. The 6th graders carve pumpkins and than they light them all and display them around the park and pass out candy. The kids love to go and it is fun to see the different designs. I definitely stick to the easier designs when I carve a pumpkin some of these were pretty detailed. Owen and Davis came up with their own costumes this year. Aren't they cute? I have been trying to get Ally to wear her costume for a few days now, but she always freaked out. Tonight she actually wore it, although she did have a sucker to suck on the whole time. Maybe that was the key!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

oh my heavens Owen looks like a teenager did he have a growth sprit that i didn't know about.

n.davis said...

Oh my goodness. your kids are darling. I love thier outfits. chris would be jealous of mario and luigi. haha. So cute.