Thursday, June 10, 2010

It was a park day today. Man if we keep this pace up all summer, I will die. My kids energy far out paces mine. I am tired already and they are asking what we are doing tomorrow. How about a nice lazy day at home. It is supposed to rain, that is a good day to be lazy at home. Thanks cousins for hanging out with us!


Thanks so much Andrea for thinking of me and bringing your camera for me to use. It was so nice using a real camera, I have missed mine so badly. The kids sure haven't though, I asked for a group shot and they all groan.

Ring around the Roses. Ally loves this game!





All the kids, minus Lu Lu & Gracie.(+ Andrea, the only way Connor would be in my picture!) Good luck at summer games Lu!

1 comment: