Thursday, June 17, 2010
Silly Girl
Ally fights me tooth and nail when I put her down for a nap or bed at night time. Like all kids she just doesn't want to miss out on anything. So my bed was the last place that I thought to look when I "lost" her today. I was outside calling her name looking in the garage on the swingset, downstairs, in Owens room ( she loves to go in there when no one is looking and mess things up), the bathroom, the kitchen I looked everywhere and I was getting nervous. She had been wanting to go on a bike ride, so I had terrible thoughts of her going outside and riding down the street and out on 4000 So. (the road I live by that is a one lane highway and 55mph. I hate this road)! I came in the house to hear Owen laughing and calling my name. He had gone up to my room, and look at how sweet this little darling looks. I can't believe she just came up here and went to sleep. She sure scared me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment