Gosh!! Look at these cute girlies!
Shooting BB guns
These kids were just as entertained chasing eachother on the trailer as they were riding the 4 wheelers. I don't know how I was lucky enough to get them to sit for a picture.
This is pretty much the only time we saw these three. The rest of the day they were off riding somewhere.
Grace and all her little friends!
Me taking the little kids out for a ride. This is my speed when it comes to the 4 wheelers, I take the little people, so I can go easy and slow.
Good thing this little 4 wheeler was broken, or Blake and Ally would've have been out causing tons of trouble!
Just starting the day
And tonight we had a BBQ at our house. I love my big yard for get togethers like this.
Ally and Jean playing on the slide. These two were so funny, I am sure they knew what they were talking about and laughing about even if no one else did!

The whole Stewart group of grandkids!
I am not sure who won this football game, but it was fun to watch.
Marshmellows are a prerequisite to BBQ's at our house
This seesaw has provided tons of entertainment for the kids and the adults too!
1 comment:
i love that you all live so close. that is so fun!
and i love that baby fourwheeler. so freakin' cute.
Post a Comment