After a fun weekend in Toquerville, it was hard to drag my kids back into the car to go to Milford, to visit Grandma Stewart. But they have had plenty of fun here today. Although it has not been such a good day for me. Both my cameras are on the fritz so these photos are from Clarks phone. Good thing phones are what they are now days though, because I can't be a second without a camera.
You are so good at planning things for your kids to do all the time. I need to get a list from you of good ideas where I can take my kids this summer to keep them busy.
2 comments:
love the pic of Ally trying to shoot. Was it as fun as Clark remembered shooting Jack rabbits
You are so good at planning things for your kids to do all the time. I need to get a list from you of good ideas where I can take my kids this summer to keep them busy.
Post a Comment