Sunday, July 11, 2010

Blackner Family Reunion

Today we drove to Milford for our family reunion. This is Clarks Grandma Stewarts side. There is a reunion every summer, and they are well attended and everyone has a good time. The kids enjoyed riding the horses, playing on the slide that Dave & Sheila brought down, and of course playing with their many cousins. We just drove down and back all in one day, but the kids did great on the drive. At least, Ally did good, I don't know how the boys did on the way home because we came home with two less kids. That is always a bonus right?! They rode home with Ryan and went to his house to have a sleepover with Chris. So that means, I can pop in a movie for Gator in the morning and go back to sleep. Oh that sounds nice right now, I am going to go sleep. Good night!







No comments: