Sunday, July 4, 2010

Kaysville 4th of July


We survived day one of celebration! Now on to preparing for days two & three. The fourth of July is always fun and full of parties, family, & food! And this year is following the pattern of years past. Kaysville held their festivities yesterday so we packed up the car and kids and half our house and set out the day. Thanks to everyone for the work put into the activities and the fun things that were provided for my kids.

We started the day with a delicious breakfast at Clarks parents house. Yum, I am hungry and probably shouldn't be talking about the good food this morning on fast Sunday.


We then headed downtown to the Kaysville parade. I am not sure I will ever attmept this again. Wow it was so crowded!! And I wouldn't be suprised if it was still going on this morning. I didn't think that thing was ever going to end. Some of the boys got a little bored and went and hit the firemen up for a tour of the firestation. They had a great time, and even played a game of ball with the firefighters. After they were done bugging them, the parade was STILL going, so they just got back into their spot and enjoyed the rest of it.




Grandma Jones hosted a fantastic evening as she does every year. Thanks for all the help with that, my kids always have a great time and love the family parade and games!



We were all so tired by this point, that we just decided to park as far away from crowds as we could and still see the fireworks. Ally was all over the place and didn't see many fireworks, but the rest of us enjoyed them.

No comments: