Monday, July 26, 2010

Road Trippin' with Grammy & Bahkey

Dave and Sheila took Owen, Davis, & Chris on a road trip. And my boys are having a fabulous time. I was a bit nervous today because they had no phone service, that is not a nice thing to do to a mom. But rest assured Owen called me tonight and he was so excited, so that made it all better. They traveled to Ely NV. and went to a train museum. I guess they got to go on a train ride, I will have to get more details on that later from the boys though. And after that they went to Lehmans Cave. Owen said it was cold, wet, and awesome. Dave said Davis had a pretty tight grasp on his hand going into the cave, but quickly became comfortable and friends with the ranger. Davis just has a way like that! After all that fun, they have driven to Milford. On the agenda tomorrow is a drive up the beaver mountains and fishing. I think they should have cell service all day so I am good. I know my boys love these trips, but I miss them. Ally went to bed tonight at 7:00, so it has been pretty quiet. That is so rare for me that I have no clue what to do with myself. I resort to updating my blog!


You tell me, does she look like she misses her brothers? I think she is much to busy to even think about that. Actually she has talked about "her boys" quite a bit. She says they are at grammies house.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

How fun I wonder if my parents will get brave and take my kids on a trip?