In our free time at home this week we have just enjoyed hanging out, and swimming in the pool and going for bike rides and just relaxing. It will be short lived though, because this weekend we have a reunion in Milford to go to, and we will get home from that and go to Scout camp and return just to get packed up for a week in Yellowstone. So these last few days have been nice, and I will remember them fondly. But all I have to say now is here we go again!
Just on a side note, I cannot get enough of cantaloupe, or celery with PB. Yummy! That is all I have been eating lately. I love these snacks.

And here is one last picture, just for a little laugh. Ally put her baby to bed tonight. She is all nice and thoughtful and kisses her baby before she puts it to bed, the boys come in a laugh about where she put it (under the blanket is the cutting board) and yell, I'm going to grab a knife! Boys and girls are so different, and I see that more and more everyday.
1 comment:
The baby on the cutting board is hilarious!
Post a Comment