Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Doesn't do mornings

Davis is my one kid who took after his dad. He does not like mornings one bit. The kid could stay up all night long and sleep all day if I let him. Owen and Ally are more like me. They like to stay up late, but have no problem getting up in the morning for the day. After 30 minutes of me nicely trying to get him to wake up, I spend about 5 minutes of not so nicely trying. Then he has about 10 minutes to get dressed and eat and brush and get out the door for the bus. This is how he eats breakfast. In the dark, under a blanket. And the thing is he is usually eating top ramen (I won't even go into his strange eating habits) under there. He says it helps warm him up with all that steam from the soup and the blanket over his head. Hey whatever works I guess.

No comments: