Tuesday, December 21, 2010

This week

We did some fun things this week. Eden will celebrate her 6th birthday tomorrow (I guess actually today...I should go to bed, not stay up updating my blog). Krissy had a little party for her. Ally insisted on wearing her princess dress to the party. I guess when it is a nail painting party, you have to dress up as a princess also. She thought she was at a spa or something, just kicking back letting Lu do all the work while she sipped her nice cold beverage. Even Davis joined the fun of having his nails painted. His toes is as brave as he would get, but hey better than Owen he let them do a little sliver of one of his toe nails, and he got it wiped off as fast as the girls put it on.




Happy Birthday Eden, I hope it is a great one!
And my dad came up for a visit yesterday and today. By the time he rolled into town it was pretty late, so we just visited at Josh & Rachelles while we all fought over holding the baby. Poor little girl, just so many people who want to love on her. But today we spent the day in Salt Lake. It was crazy since the kids outnumber the adults by quite a bit, but we still had a good time. And besides wet gloves, a tumble on wet cement, and lots of sibling spats (namely Owen & Davis) we all made it through the day. I feel sorry for the passengers on the train with us on the way home though. We were all pretty tired and slap happy, Davis got my phone out and started reading jokes, and that was just the end of the evening. Krissy and I were in tears we were laughing so hard, we must've been really tired cause they were stupid jokes! Dad I hope the good 'ol Blazer is good to you on the way home and gets you there safely. Thanks for the fun visit, and Dianne we missed you!











No comments: