Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Night out with my kids

Tonight I needed some fun family time. So the kids and I went to get some dinner and than we went ice skating. My boys love to ice skate, Ally does great on the skates until her feet hit the ice, than her butt quickly follows! But we had a very fun evening together.





After ice skating, we went for a drive. I LOVE christmas lights, and all my kids share this with me. We all like to go for drives, and see the houses all lit up. We got out at a park in Roy, and walked around for a bit. What a beautiful time of year. I had a great night out with my kids!!

1 comment:

Nick and Trisha said...

I have some ice skating passes two for one that I've been meaning to give you since Easter. My kids are kind of young but I thought yours kids would love it. I'm so glad to find out that they really like to ice skate. I will for sure be getting those passes to you soon.