I am surprised, but grateful to be bringing Davis home unharmed. He was a little crazy, and had some pretty good wipeouts. But he always popped up with a smile, sometimes it just took a little longer. He told me after one of them, it was so bad that he stopped breathing for 1 minute. Yikes, if I believed him I would be scared, but I don't think it really happened that way:)
Owen didn't let Davis show hime up too much in the wipeout department. He had a pretty good wipeout too, but he is much more conservative that Davis when it comes to the "stunts", so he pretty much stayed on his sled.
After we all got home safe and sound, we warmed up and played a fun game Davis got for Christmas. It is a funny game, but it is even funnier playing it with over tired kids. Each person asks yes or no questions and guesses what they are on their card.

And all this fun leads up to one very tired little girl. She looked so cute in her new jammies sleeping with her babies.
1 comment:
Love the pic of Dave! Do you think it will stay long enough for Davis to have a sledding party it seems that every time he tries for one the snow is all gone.
Post a Comment