Tuesday, January 11, 2011

All at once

I was so tired tonight and desperate for my kids to get feeling better, so I bundled my sick kids up and we took off for the doctor. We were there for 4 hours. And we finally came home with just about every "winter sickness" that we possibly could. The kids have influenza, Davis & Owen have pneumonia, Owen & Ally have ear infections, and Ally has croup. So please to all my family and friends, don't forget me. No one will be seeing us for awhile, we will be home under blankets with kleenex and lots of fluids. We would love to get together in the spring, when we are finally germ free. Actually we need to hurry and get better, we have birthdays and a baptism coming up.


My wonderful friend brought over dinner this afternoon. She makes delicious chicken noodle soup, and that warmed us up. I am excited for tomorrow because I have leftovers, and instructions from the doctor to not go anywhere. So I already hear my blanket and box of kleenex and soup calling me.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

What in the world 4 hours!