Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I feel so silly


Before I begin, in my defense we have all been very sick. So please don't laugh too hard at me. Owen sure did though. And he, of all people has no right because he brought home this massive cold and we have all been on deaths door since Friday. Oh my gosh, way high fevers and a cough and just misery. Last night, I was so scared because Davis was hallucinating. He had us all worried, but as a result we got NO sleep at all. And that is where the sunglasses come in. I was in bed with my 2 personal heaters (Davis & Ally) and it was time to give Davis some more advil. So I put my hand on my nightstand to get my glasses and I put them on so I could see to get Davis his medicine. I freaked out. I couldn't see and I thought for sure my high fever had made me blind. Well, yes in my sleep deprived, sick, miserable state I had grabbed Ally's sunglasses instead of my eye glasses. And as I write this down, I realize how stupid it sounds, and yes I give everyone permission to laugh at me, but please say a little prayer too that we will all get feeling better really soon.

1 comment:

Cj said...

It sounds more like the flu than a cold. Take care and let me know if you need anything.