Thursday, January 20, 2011
Cost of cuteness
Being a girl is dangerous. Ally found that out tonight. Her and Davis were playing and they crashed into eachother. Davis was such a good big brother. He made sure Ally was ok, and comforted her before he burst into tears. He had hurt his leg, and ankle. I was holding Ally and checking out Davis and I went to touch his leg and my hand covered in blood. When they crashed into eachother, the barrette on Ally's bow had cut her head. I got her in the bath and I called my neighbor who is a nurse. By the time she came over, I had Ally cleaned up and I felt pretty silly because it actually is a small cut. She told me I could take her in for a staple, but she would be just fine without. I opted to stay home, it had quit bleeding and Ally was happy just to have a visitor. She gets bored with me sometimes. She has a whole drawer full of bows, hopefully she'll forget about tonight and still let me put them in her hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment