Friday, January 7, 2011

Owens new do...he's growing up!

Owen has had the same "hairstyle" for about 9 of his 10 years of life. As soon as he got hair, I realized I would have to keep it short. It is thick and coarse and frizzy. He hated it being combed and would never let me put gel in it. So every 3 weeks we go and get it cut. Well, Clark took him in for his haircut this time, and he came home looking so different. He had gel in his hair and it was sticking up. He looks so adorable, oh I guess it is handsome. Funny story about the hair, now he is obsessed with his hair. And he won't leave the house without it being styled. The day he got it done, is the day we had some friends over for New Years Eve. Well, our friend has 2 very cute daughters, ages 10 & 12. Owen kept asking me all day if his hair looked ok. Finally I realized, he wanted to look good for these girls. Oh no! Is this happening already!?!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Can't wait till con will be like that (about the hair) he keeps telling me hair needs to be down.