Saturday, October 22, 2011
Fall Carnival
Six months ago, we got an invitation to a family fall carnival. I put the invitation on my fridge and I've been asked when it was every day since. My kids were so excited that it worked out that we could come down for the weekend. They love any chance to get away and play. Dad and Dianne worked so hard for this weekend, thank you SO very much. Dianne has a way of making everything an event, and a grand one at that!! Thank you thank you!











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Carnival. We had several express hope that it will continue as a tradition.., and at this point we believe it will. We are now planning on the two annual occassions as regular dates every year, that would be the Spring Easter Egg Hunt and the Fall Carnival. Thanks for posting the photos here, I am snagging them for my collection.
Post a Comment