Saturday, October 1, 2011

Favorites pics of the day

I think Gator feels left out at games. I am busy taking pictures and watching the games. Today I thought I had lost her. She had found a nice spot to sit and eat her cotton candy. I was really sad when she came up to me and said "mom can you just hold my hand." Ahh of course. She is pretty high maintenance, and doesn't like to be forgotten about.

Owen has been lucky enough to have the same coach for his 5 years of football. Coach Hadley is amazing, and I know he really cares about his team. Owen loves his coaches, and they have been great to look after us with Clark being on the road.

And oh my gosh, I love it when I can actually get a good action photo. My man Davis is a stud! Look at this great tackle. He almost had the ball...so close D Stew!

No comments: