Saturday, October 1, 2011

Redo!

Found it!!! Oh my gosh, I am so excited. Here it is midnight, and I just couldn't calm down, I was so upset about losing my camera. Yes, I know I have problems, but I was so sad. Anyway I went back out to my car and looked again and there was my camera. It had fallen down off my seat and was stuck in between that and the console thingy. Oh happy day! So anyway now for an update on the pictures. We went to Lagoon tonight. I made the mistake of telling Gator we were going this morning, and it was a very long day. Poor girl just loves her goon. So after football practice we headed out with some buddies to meet up with cousins at Frightmares. I just have to laugh when I think of my big tall strong boys, running and crying when they see the scarey ghosts and goblins walking around the park. I guess I shouldn't laugh, but I do. And I guess I really shouldn't post it and make fun of them, but again, I do. It's all in love though...I promise.




1 comment:

Rachelle said...

LOVE Frightmares! I hope you guys can go with us again sometime. I'm also very glad you found your camera.