Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Tag-a-longs!
Today Ally's preschool went on a fieldtrip to Black Island Farms. What a fun place! My kids have been with friends before, but I've never been and we had a great morning together playing on the slides, getting lost in the corn maze, going on tractor rides, swinging, watching pig races, & feeding animals. I have been wanting to take my kids to a corn maze, but with all their activities I've been having a hard time fitting it in. When I got the info. about this fieldtrip, it said siblings were invited and it was only $4 vs. $15 regular price. I didn't think twice about taking advantage of this and letting the boys sluff school for the day. I figured hey it is a short day and the day before UEA so why not?!?




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment