Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Christmas Village
One last week of our light night. Tonight my kids and I stayed close and visited the Ogden Christmas Village. It is always fun to go see all the little houses. We saw some old favorites tonight and some fun new ones. They even added a cute little train this year. I think I was more excited than my kids, but it was so cute. The lady said next year will even be better, with tunnels and everything. I am so there! I know I am a sucker for Christmas traditions. And the best part tonight was the Santa. He was awesome. Last week, the Santa just left me feeling kinda icky, but the Santa tonight was perfect. He laughed (his ho ho ho was so loud and jolly), he talked to the kids, he smiled, he asked questions, his beard & mustache were real it was great. Yes, even Owen got into the fun and allowed himself to talk to Santa and accept a candy cane. I love this tradition I have with my kids, and I can't believe Christmas is here again. What a fun month we had! Now we need snow, so we can sled!! Please snow, please!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment