Tuesday, December 13, 2011
I drove a team of horses....
We made a little switch a roo this week with our light night. Davis got home so tired last night and his practice got cancelled for tonight so we decided to do our light night tonight. Ok that was a long explanation just to say we went to lights tonight yeah! Anyway, we went out to Willard Bay tonight. We usually drive through these lights, but this year we chose to go on the wagon ride and it was so much fun!!! I loved tonight. And I got to "drive" the horses. I didn't do too bad, the lady just asked me if I wanted to and I said ok. My kids thought it was so funny. Ally didn't see much of the lights because the girls loves her horses and she spent the whole ride staring at the horses and made she she got to pet them and tell them hi when we were done. This is the first year that I have gotten any of my kids to sit on Santas lap. Owen never would and he still won't, but now it is because he says he is too old. I wasn't too fond of the Santa, it was a rather somber event. They needed a much happier Santa. But the kids got their candy cane, so they were happy. And it even snowed today (a little), what a fun Christmasy night!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment