Monday, December 19, 2011
Patriots WIN!!
The day came, and Owen was up and dressed at the crack of dawn ready to go! It was very cool to see a NFL game. Owen and I got a complaint on us. Apparently we were standing up too much. Does that sound like a legitimate complaint to you? We were excited, if standing up too much was the worst thing going on in the crowd then complain on us, but I can assure you it was not. I was a little scared of some of the people and things going on. But our attention was on the game, especially when someone gave us their tickets 19 rows from the field!! Owen said he could see right in Tom Brady's eyes. My favorite player is #75, Vince Wilfork. It was fun to see him play. These last 2 weekends were definitely a cool experience for my boys, one that they will remember forever and I will forever remember how excited & happy they were.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment