Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Kick off to summer

Wasting no time beginning summer, we started it off Friday with a camping trip.  The kids had a fantastic school year, but it is time to play!  We had a family reunion down South and brought the trailer and 4 wheelers down with us.  It was a great reunion with lots of fun activities and yummy food.  We got a kick out of the frog hopping contest.  Owen got a very hoppy frog and he lept to first place.  Gators was a little lazy and just wanted a ride to the finish line.  All my kids love camping.  They love staying in the trailer, riding 4 wheelers, getting dirty, staying up late, playing with cousins, fishing and the yummy camping food.  I love to watch my kids having so much fun.  And of course taking lots of pictures. 
 Watch out gophers, here comes the mini van.  I laughed so hard as we were shooting gophers, and I saw the mean mini van with the guns sticking out the window.  Somehow mini vans and guns don't go together. 

No comments: