Driving to preschool this morning, I got teary eyed. It was Gators last day of preschool, I will never drive another kid to preschool. I love seeing my kids grow up, but sometimes it just hits me how fast it is happening. Tonight was graduation, and it was the absolute cutest program. Owen just kept checking to see if the tears were flowing yet. I made it to the very end, then during their DVD presentation I just couldn't hold them back anymore. It has been a great school for Gator for the last 2 years, but she is ready to move on to kindergarten.
Gator has been taking tumbling for a year. They have a corner in the gym where they sale leotards. Gator has wanted a leotard from her gym the whole year. The Leotard became a prize. I told her if she did a back handspring all by herself we would get her one. She's been working so hard and she's been so close, but just wasn't able to get the hang of it by herself. Well, look what she is wearing in the picture below. Today was the day, she did it, not just one, but 4 in a row. I thought she would be dizzy, but she got done and her eyes went right to the corner of the gym where the leotards are. I love seeing her so proud of herself and so excited for learning to do this. As a mom, that has got to be one of the best moments, seeing your kids work so hard for something and finally getting to their goal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment