We spent all day with family. I love days like today. As we were sitting on the lawn at the park tonight, I just had one of those "I'm happy to be here moments". My kids were off having fun with cousins, Dallin had been baptized, Mat and Andrea had Afton this afternoon and the rest of us were just relaxing enjoying each other. Life is hard....really hard, but I have been blessed with my family and I love them for eternity.
They were playing with a ladybug, before she flew away.
Grandma loves her animals. A duck had come over and was alone, and these three were feeding him watermelon.
But she really does love him!
Gator and Lu have to get a picture together every time they see each other.
Owen may be taller than Grace, but she is older and she's the girl. Girls always win, even when he's getting tackled and getting a wet willy. Sorry that is just the way it is.
Dallin volunteered to play monkey in the middle with Owen and Collin. I don't think he thought that one through too much. He just wanted to hang with his older cousins, but when they are 6'4, you don't play monkey in the middle. Dallin enlisted help from Eden to get even with Owen.
Owen spent a lot of time on the ground tonight being sat on and tackled. Maybe it's cause he's such a tease, everyone wants to get even or maybe it's just cause, despite his size, he's such a big push over and he just wants to play and have fun.
While at the park, of course Gator was going to go feed the ducks. She was so excited to see these cute babies.



No comments:
Post a Comment