Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Set free

Davis made it through the 4 week period with his cast, well he made it 3 1/2 weeks anyway.  It was dirty and smelly and he was so hard on it, it was practically falling off anyway so off to the doctor we went to get it removed.  Owen was home with a friend and Ally was at a friends house, so it was fun to have it just be Davis and I.  Davis is a typical "middle child" and he feels he gets left out sometimes, so we turned it into a date and went out for a treat as well.  When it's just Davis, he never stops talking, and I tease him because Davis is full of useless trivia.  He gets mad when I say that, but really the kid is just full of funny things.  One of the things I learned today was that it is more dangerous to drive needing to use the bathroom badly than to drive drunk.  I never knew. 
 I had left my sunglasses at work, so thanks to Gator for leaving hers in the car so I could borrow them:)

No comments: