I have a hard time with this and other kids museums. I feel it is just impossible to keep them clean and stocked with supplies and organized and no way all the pieces to the displays stay where they are supposed to stay. But it was FREE. For free, I can let my guard down and ignore my OCD tendencies for a couple hours. I had a bit of a flashback moment. They have a whole "Bob the Builder" room right now at the museum. "Bob" was Owens all time favorite show when he was little. I'm talking like crying in the middle of the night for "my Bob" favorite. He thought I was being a big dork, but this picture was still allowed....
When we were done playing at the museum, we hopped onto Trax and went to lunch. We all enjoyed the drinks more than the food probably, we were so thirsty. Plus they had icee's and ice cream to combine into a gelato. That is better than any food! But tell me, who drinks hot chocolate in the middle of the summer when it is 90+ degrees outside. My little man D Stew does and he savors every last drop of his favorite beverage.



No comments:
Post a Comment