Today was stake laoon day for Krissy and Mom, so even though Owen has had football all week, we had to go join everyone and play. Ally had spent the night at Stewarts, so she was able to go all day, and after Owen got home and my primary presidency meeting was done, we got in the car and hurried to go have a fun afternoon at lagoon with everyone. Sheila was a brave grandma and took Owen and Davis on the Skycoaster. She is afraid of heights, but this was her idea, she really wanted to do it, and Owen and Davis were the lucky ones to get to go with her. I love that we live all around our family and can have days like this together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You really got some great pictures! That's so awesome that Sheila went on the Sky Coaster...I did that once when I was little-So fun, and what a fun memory for your boys!
Post a Comment