Having been through this once with Owen, I know how fast this 3 years in high school goes and even faster is football season. I only have 3 years left of high school football, and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it before all too soon I won't have a son playing. Davis is coming into his own and it is so fun to watch. A little discouraging too though, he wants coaches to see him for him and not Owen's little brother and it is taking time. They expect him to be an Offensive lineman. And Davis has played center ever since he was 8, but he really wants to play defense and that is what is taking time showing the coaches that he is one heck of a defensive player. He will continue playing O line as long as they need him to as long as he's getting some defensive play time as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment