Saturday, August 11, 2018
Willard Bay
We normally go to Pineview for our lake days, but today Colin brought his sons boat and he wanted to go to Willard Bay, so we weren't going to tell him no, he had a boat. The kids had so much fun on the boat, and when it wasn't their turn on the boat, they played on the paddleboards. Willard Bay isn't so bad, I wish the air had been cleaner, but we have wild fires burning all around us. It is so dry and hot, the water is a great place to get some relief. I still prefer Pineview, it is in the mountains which is my favorite place to go, and I like how the boats can't come right up to the beach. It just makes me feel a little safer with all the kids. But I do enjoy living around so many recreation spots. Willard Bay did the job and provided us with an awesome and fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment