Gator spent the night at Krissy's and went to soccer games the next morning. I know she misses soccer so bad, and I hate that I let her say she wanted to take a little time off. I hope we can get her back on a team next year when try outs come around again. But she was asked to be in charge of the sideline flag. She was pretty excited about that.
The football coach at Rocky met Owen and asked him to help coach the team. He told him he only had a few weeks, and the coach said come for what you can. Owen has loved it. Anything to do with football.Davis has been dressing varsity as well as playing on the sophomore team. He is so excited about this, I hope they give him the chance to go in, even for just a minute. His varsity number is 63.
Quick lunch dates in the car because he's just too exhausted from football. But we had fun none the less eating in the car.
I know Gator supports her boys, but she really just goes to the football games because she gets to see all her friends. She is so social and loves to see everyone.
Yes, it is the time of year that football takes over my blog and our lives. But we love it that way. Davis has been starting offense and defense. He is on the bottom of this pile after he tackled the QB.
The boys love to fish. I only go because I get to hang out with them. They go because they really just enjoy it.
Fitting in as much football as he can before September 12th.







No comments:
Post a Comment