I love one on one time with my kids. And when they ask me for a date, I know it is more cause I will buy them yummy food than it is to be with their mom, but I still savor every second I get with these guys.
Gator is such a busy kid. Just like the boys have always been. She joined her school choir, and they did a cute Christmas performance. I promised her all month that we would do gingerbread houses, but I avoided the mess every time she asked. She was sure happy when I finally fulfilled my promise. Her and her friend had a great time, and we sent her friend home very overdosed on sugar.
Last year Andrea took us to the Bountiful Rec center for swimming during Christmas break. This year Krissy, PJ, Josh, and Rachelle all joined Mat, Andrea and I at the pool. Swimming inside during the winter is sure fun until it comes time to walk outside in the snow all wet.
Gator's principal emailed me with an attached photo. Gator got a principals achievement award for always being positive. She really is a positive happy kid. I hope these are qualities she always has, because life can sure get hard.
I had a football banquet with Davis, so Owen took Gator out on a date. She was over the moon excited about their evening. Apparently they went to dinner, ice cream, and mudding in his truck. He even let her drive the truck.






No comments:
Post a Comment