Over the weekend we went to Willard to see Christmas lights. They've changed them from years past and didn't have my favorite display. They were still worth going to, but as usual I loved the company more than the actual activity. We were leaving and I got pulled over! I had no clue what I had done, I was told I ran a stop sign, but I didn't. I stopped and waited for the car to go cause they were there first. Well, it was the cop and he said I ran it, but I didn't get a ticket. We took Owen back to his truck because he was going off with friends then Mat called and asked if we wanted to go to the Ogden lights. Well of course. And it had snowed a little bit, so it made it feel like Christmas even more. But the Ogden lights didn't have my favorite display anymore either. Time to find some new favorites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment