This weekend was a little different than we had originally planned, but it all turned out perfect. Owen wanted to go to a rodeo in Nephi and Davis wanted to go camping/4 wheeling in Sand Hollow with Carrie's family. So I thought Gator and I would take a drive as well and visit Dave and Sheila on their mission then go to Sand Hollow for a day and swim. So her and I planned to drive to Cove Fort Saturday, then stay in Milford that night, and Owen & Kylee would drive to Milford after the rodeo, and we would all drive to the lake on Sunday. Well, Davis' s 4 wheeler broke, but we all still wanted to go down, so we kept our plans and Davis just went down with me and stayed Sunday night with Carrie and Wayne and played more and then came home with them today. The rest of us drove home last night. A wild fire had just started and that was a bit scary to drive through. We got past it just in time because they had to shut down I15 in both directions. The weekend all worked out fun, and it was nice to take 2 cars down instead of 3. And Davis got to go with us to visit Dave and Sheila. Cove Fort is closed because of Covid, but we still got a personal tour with permission from their mission president. They also took us for a drive through Fremont Indian Park. That was cool, I told Krissy we should go down again for fall break, that is if we go back to school to have a fall break. Sand Hollow was HOT. Oh my gosh, it was so hot. I don't know how they had all camped down there for 3 days. It was so much fun at the lake though. I couldn't talk myself into the cliff jumping, I'm just getting to be such a chicken in my old age. It made me nervous enough just watching my kids jump off. So the weekend was a bit hectic and a little bit different than we had planned, but it was a lot of fun. I love doing stuff with my kids and my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment