Owen is obsessed with bull riding. He found a PBR event in South Dakota that was letting fans in despite Covid19 and he and Kylee planned a roadtrip. They asked Davis if he wanted to go, but he didn't really want to go, so the little sisters got to go along. It was quick, they left on Thursday night around 10pm and got home tonight around 8:30. They had a lot of fun, and drove a ton. I am pretty jealous, especially of a park that they went to called Falls Park. They went at night and saw fireflies. They saw Mt Rushmore, now all my kids have been to Mt Rushmore, and I still haven't seen it. They went to a zoo, and an aquarium. They visited a couple museums and swam at the hotel. Gator didn't want to go to the rodeo, so she stayed at the hotel and had some quiet time. It sounds like they had so much fun. I am glad that Gator got to go on a cool vacation this summer. I think it was a neat thing for them to do together before Owen moves in January.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment