Saturday, July 11, 2020

Evening ride

I worked all day, but after I got off, Davis and I had planned to go up and cook tin foil dinners and do a little riding on his 4 wheeler.  It is fun to have one on one time with my kids, it doesn't happen very often with schedules, but I love it when it works out.  He even missed out on a camping trip with his friends to keep these plans with me.  Owen and Gator are in South Dakota, I'll post those pictures when they get home, from the pictures I'm getting it looks like they are having tons of fun. 
I actually don't even know if I ever posted that Davis bought a 4 wheeler.  He came to me and said he wanted a 4 wheeler, so I said okay, get a job.  Well, he did.  And he saved and bought himself this 4 wheeler.  He has been on a couple camping trips with friends and done a lot of riding.  It actually broke tonight, so now he is learning how to do some repairs, and he's also learning that it is expensive, but he is loving his 4 wheeler, and I think it is a great lesson for him. 

No comments: