My favorite time of year and I'm slacking with my fall posts. It is almost mid-October and I haven't even written about anything in October yet. The fires have been so bad this year, that we haven't seen the sky or the mountains for days. Finally, over the weekend a little storm came through and that cleared the skies and yesterday and today, the sky was bright blue and the mountains are full of red, yellow, and orange with the very tips white with snow. We've been busy with school, work, football, haunted houses, scary movies, and lots of walks through the leaves.
Davis and Gator went on this hike up at Snowbasin while I was at work. I was pretty bummed that I was working and not out with them, but at least they sent me some pictures.
Gator is still crocheting a lot. She made and sold this cute moose for a baby shower gift, and she made me this cute fall garland. She has a couple of Christmas orders that she is working on.
Football season is amazingly still going. Everyone thought Covid would've ruined it by now, but we are coming up on playoffs. We had "the game of the season" last week against Davis High. Oh man, I aged 5 years watching that game. It was down to the second and we won by 4 pts.
Owen and Kylee went to a haunted house last weekend, and Gator and Owen went to another one this weekend. No thankyou.
Picking out pumpkins. It only lasted a few seconds, but I got the boys to play along.
My ugly pumpkin this year.
Gator and her friends went to the corn maze over the weekend. They spent hours running around playing on the slide, the swing, and in the haunted corn maze. I picked up a very tired dirty group of girls.
The boys were at football practice and I needed a break from my homework so Gator, Joey, and I went on a walk across the street. The OATC has a big campus lined with trees, that are full of gold leaves. I wish leaves were fall colors all year long.
So there is some of our October all in one post. Also five weeks into school, and I still have two A's.
No comments:
Post a Comment