Monday, October 26, 2020

Weekends

We had a fun and busy weekend.  On Friday Gator and I went to Frightmares with Krissy & PJ.  Oh wait, we went to Frightmares after volleyball practice, because she made the school team!  I really don't know how much longer she will be playing sports, and that is totally okay.  I hope she has a fun season, and that they actually get a season.  So Lagoon.  My favorite time of year to go to Lagoon. 
Saturday morning Davis went to take the ACT test.  He says he thinks he did pretty good.  It takes 6-8 weeks to get the scores back.  Owen was at Kylee's all day getting ready for a Halloween party.  Gator and I decided to go to Lagoon again.  Gator and Lainee got us to go in a Haunted House.  It was the middle of the day but still scared the crap out of me.  
Kylee put these costumes together.  I think she did a great job.  Owen sent me this picture and I couldn't believe how much he looked like Mat.  It weirded me out because I never have seen it before.  I guess I should've been looking at them like Fred Flinstone to see the similarities!
On Sunday morning, I left everyone in bed and I went for a fall walk with Mat, Andrea, and Carrie.  It actually felt like winter, it was so cold.  
The kids met me in Layton after the walk to meet their new dog.  I still don't love dogs, but I can totally appreciate a cute new puppy.  Joey felt threatened though, he demanded lots of love from Davis when we went back outside.  
And Sunday evening we went to dinner at Krissy & PJ's where we ate dinner from a pumpkin, carved pumpkins, and had a Halloween treat.  
                                         



No comments: