We played tonight this week because of fall break. Tonight was senior night and our last season game. I had myself all prepared for an emotional night because this was the last football game I would attend at Fremont that I had a player. It's been six years, and I love football season. I made it through with no tears, but Owen told me later that we will have a playoff game home next week. I thought we'd be away, I have to go through all the emotions again next week. I can't guarantee there will not be tears next week. Tonight was ugly, but Fremont did win. I don't know how they pulled it off, but good thing the game ended when it did because we were so tired and off there is no way we could've held off the other team any longer. We lucked out on this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment