Thursday, November 26, 2020

Covid Thanksgiving

 We were advised to not gather in large groups for the holiday.  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and I was so sad to not have a traditional Thanksgiving, but we still had a great day.  Krissy and PJ invited us over and since we're with them all the time anyway, I figured it was safe.  Krissy was awesome and made an amazing Thanksgiving dinner.  I made green bean casserole and mashed potatoes.  So today I am grateful for Krissy's yummy cooking talents.  And even though by the time Owen made it to Kaysville to join us for dessert, he was cranky and mad at me for some reason, I am forever grateful for my children.  They have helped me get through some tough times by just being them.  I am grateful for Kylee and how she makes Owen happy.  In my blessing I was told that I would be given the children that would benefit most from my love and example.  I hope I have been a good example for them, but really I think I was given the children that I would benefit most from having.  Life sure has a way of turning us upside down and backwards, but they keep me going in the right direction.  

No comments: