Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Here we go again

 Things are finally starting to move along with Owen and getting squared away to move up to Pocatello.  He is so excited, and it's crazy that it is actually finally happening.  Never did I think that I would be losing both my boys at the same time.  But in 2021 that is actually going to be a strong possibility.  Davis hated the way the football season ended and he wanted to go on and play in college, but he just didn't know where to start.  Well, they came to him.  He was offered a scholarship today from William Penn University.  I am so dang excited for him.  I am also so scared, this school is in Iowa.  Owen will be a two-hour drive away, but Iowa is an 18-hour drive.  Davis has a trip planned to Iowa in January, and he is pumped.  As he should be.  I am so proud of both my boys.  I can't believe they will both be playing college football.  Also, a little funny thing, if the boys start school next year, and I keep going, we will all have our degrees within the same year.  How cool is that?  Plan for a big graduation party!



No comments: