Friday, November 6, 2020

Dejavu

 I feel like I am spending the fall a lot the same way as I did the spring.  I am home again, this time from an exposure at the Assisted Living.  I worry about my friends there, and especially one positive case that I know of.  Wednesday night I was with her, helping her to bed and yesterday I was made aware that she tested positive.  So I had to leave work, and I can't go back for a couple of weeks.  I hate Covid so bad. Today was the last day of fall weather, winter is supposed to blow in tonight.  So I took Joey for a hike, just like in the spring.  Home, and hiking with Joey.  In North Ogden, they bring in a huge flag named "The Major".  It flies in the canyon for a few weeks prior to Veterans Day.  We hiked up to the flag today, and it was beautiful.  You just keep climbing up, and it takes a couple hours, but once I turned the last corner, my breath was taken away and I got chills.  It was amazing.  

No comments: