Sunday, November 29, 2020

Rest of the weekend

 I did have to leave for a little bit yesterday and go to work.  It is so depressing at the Assisted Living.  I feel so sad for the residents.  Covid found its way in the doors and those poor people are pretty much locked in their room.  Gator stayed home with the dogs.  Krissy and PJ picked her up for a movie, so I was alone with the dogs for a bit after work.  That is okay, they slept at my feet while I did homework.  When Gator got back, we went for a drive to get a treat and look for Christmas lights.  

This morning we got up and took care of the dogs, then went to Kaysville to have church with Krissy and PJ.  November 29th is also the day my mom passed away.  Five years ago.  We took a trip to the cemetery and took mom a poinsettia.  

No comments: