Davis did it. Today was graduation. Covid took away so much from seniors this year, it almost took away graduation too, but luckily restrictions are loosening now and Fremont put together a wonderful graduation ceremony on the football field. It was eventful to say the least. First Davis wore his pink crocs and almost got sent home. The administration didn't think fun footwear was appropriate. As names were being called, Davis sent me a text "I'm getting paid $60 to fall." Owen said he wouldn't do it, but I knew he would, and he probably would've done it for nothing. Just for the laughs and so everyone would remember him. He likes attention. It was pretty funny though, I do have to admit it. Congratulations Davis! I am looking forward to not fighting about homework and you getting up in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment