Friday, May 7, 2021

New Looks

As I said last week, Davis and Gator inherited my bad eyesight.  Davis has had his new glasses for a couple months, but Gator's just came and I bought a few new pairs of glasses too.  I figured if I can't ever wear contacts again, I wanted to have some cute glasses.  I have a new addiction though because I found a website where they are very inexpensive.  I may or may not have ordered 6 pairs of glasses.  But 2 of them are sunglasses.  

Gator has made her own Instagram page for her business and she is very busy.  It's so fun to see what she makes, and she thinks she is so grown up because we got her her own checking account and Venmo.  She is very responsible with her money and always remembers to pay her tithing first.  
I never had a collection of anything, well besides all my thousands of pictures.  When my mom passed away, we divided up her Willow Tree figures.  My collection has grown quite a bit over the last few years.  Gator gets me one for Christmas every year (the butterfly one was from this last Christmas).  And the boys each just randomly have gotten me a new one as well.  I love my collection, and I display them proudly on the shelf in the kitchen.  I will have to find a new home for them when I move in June, but I will for sure display them and look at them daily.  

No comments: