Owen & Kylee were in town last weekend for a concert and Dallin's farewell. I still have to have Oreos in the house when Owen comes to visit.
Gator bought Willow some sunglasses for their drives. She will actually keep them on. I don't know how well she can see out of them, but Willow loves attention and she gets a lot with her sunglasses on. We went to Idaho Saturday evening to have dinner for Owen's birthday. The girls went to Costco to get pizza and the boys stayed home to watch rodeo. After that we just hung out at the apartment, a perfect evening if you ask me.
For his birthday, I bought Owen & Kylee rodeo tickets. This rodeo was Kylee's hometown county fair rodeo.
My kids and their concerts. Davis & Kin went to this concert at the Delta Center, they had this whole area to themselves. And from the videos I've seen of Kin jumping around, singing, having a concert of her own, it is a good thing they had the room. 

No comments:
Post a Comment