This year is a little messed up. Gator will be going to the new school, West Field. That school isn't done yet, so she has an extra 2 weeks of summer. Her schedule finally did get finalized though, and it turns out she has one class at Fremont, so she actually missed her first day of school Wednesday, but had one class today. She is excited to be going to Fremont for 1st period though because then she can pop in to see Brady. And she found out today that Zoie is actually going to be going back to Fremont as well, so she will be able to see both of them first semester.
Owen had his first day of grad school on Monday. He is in for a tough 3 years, but he will do amazing, I know it. He is excited, especially for his cadaver lab. I don't think I could do that.
My new junior high is the only new school that is mostly ready. At least enough for students to begin school. So I had my first day on Wednesday. Gator was in Kaysville spending the night there before Dallin left for the MTC, so I was home alone and had to do my first day of school photo at her bedroom mirror. Here is to another school year!

No comments:
Post a Comment