Saturday, August 10, 2024

Cousin Camp

You see  grandmas that have all their grandkids over for a day full of activities and food, then spend the night together.  I even know some that have a tshirt made advertising that it is "Cousin Camp 2024".  Well, I didn't make tshirts, but here is my version of cousin camp with all my "grandkids".  I don't even know how I got to this point in my life, but here I am as the designated dog sitter.  
Owen & Kylee were in town to go to a concert with Davis & Kin.  Then today Davis & Kin went on a weekend trip with her mom, and Owen & Kylee had a family reunion all day and a rodeo up north tonight.  They were so good and I got pictures of the concert, but nothing else the rest of the weekend. Tomorrow is Dallin's farewell, so I better go to bed.  I hope I wore the dogs out enough today that they all sleep for the whole night.  

No comments: